QUIP Editing Solutions is now online! After three years’ activity in the e-learning and general publishing sectors, we are delighted to advance the company to its next phase with the launch of our website. We offer a unique blended solution for your writing, editing and instructional design needs. If you need more information, contact us.
We will regularly update you with the latest news from the worlds of editing and instructional design. We will also provide you with useful tips and links to improve your writing.
Your Editing Tip
A simple rule is to remember your ABCDE. Ensure your text is:
- Accurate – Use the exact term, rather than some vague alternative.
- Brief – Tell the readers what they need to know, and no more.
- Concise – Say it in the fewest words necessary.
- Direct – Say what you mean to say, clearly and directly.
- Error-free – Always check your facts, your spelling and your grammar (or get an expert to check them for you).
Useful Editing Site
Not sure how to spell a word? A bit hazy on the exact meaning of a term? The Oxford English Dictionary should be your first port of call.